Botani Acai Berry Active Antioxidant Serum is for daily vitamin boosting with essential anti-aging vitamins A, C, E, and F. A potent combination of vitamins, minerals and amino acids that shield skin from damage caused by free radicals, environmental stressors, and sun damage. Reduces and fades the appearance of age spots and scarring. This powerhouse blend of superfoods and antioxidants; Cranberry oil, Blackberry oil, Squalene, and Vitamin E means they are much more effective when used together, rather than single antioxidants being used on their own. Suitable for all skin types.
This is an essential daily serum that provides your skin with the energy it needs to fight back against damaging free radicals.
On a daily basis, our skin is unprotected against free radicals, UV exposure, and pollution. All of which contributes to skin damage and premature aging.
The health benefits of acai berry are endless. These delicious berries are one of the world’s top ten antioxidant super fruits. They have twice the antioxidants of blueberries making them a powerhouse skincare ingredient. Not just to include in your diet but also within skincare products for healthy, radiant and youthful skin.
Ingredients: Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Oil, Squalene (Olive), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate, Bisabolol, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Flavour (Natural, Edible Acai Berry).
- Essential fatty acids
- Vitamins A, B1, B2, C, E and P
- 19 Amino acids (protein)
- Trace elements and minerals
- Shields the skin from damage caused by free radicals, environmental stressors and sun damage.
- Delivers daily nutrition to cells.
- Seals in moisture plus long lasting hydration.
- Calms inflamed skin caused by dryness, irritation, burns as well as blistering.
- Post-surgical treatment for wound healing and also scar prevention.
- Calms irritation and redness and also repairs skin damage.
- Reduces/fades the appearance of age spots as well as scarring
- Vegan Australia Certified
Directions: Apply to the skin morning after cleansing and before sunscreen to protect the skin against free radical damage. You can also apply to the skin after cleansing and applying a serum to lock in the moisture and for further skin benefits.