A highly effective blend of pure essential oils, all with remarkable antimicrobial and antiseptic properties. Specially benefitting the respiratory system, as well as overall health to minimise the effects of seasonal threats. Also helps support the immune system, strengthening the body’s defence mechanisms, and is especially good against respiratory infections. Provides relief of respiratory discomfort and supports easy breathing. Should be diluted with carrier oils and applied topically to the chest, back, or bottom of feet, or diffused as is to help calm the senses.
100% Certified Organic, Pure Essential Oil (Blended). Not diluted with carrier oils.
Ingredients: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil**, Origanum Majorana Flower Oil**, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil**, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil**, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil**.
**100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC
• Diffusion – one of the most fun and common methods. Simply place a small amount of oil in a diffuser for healing benefits, lovely aroma and to create harmony and balance in the home. There are a variety of diffusers out there from simple stick and jar types to automated vaporisers.
• Bath – Put a few drops (maybe 5-8 drops) of the blended essential oil into sea salt (since pure essential oils are not soluble in water) mix well. Then put it in a tub of warm water and enjoy the bath.
• Foot Bath – Put a few drops (maybe 3-5 drops) of the blended essential oil into sea salt and mix well. Then put it in a small tub of warm water and enjoy the foot bath.
• Body Massage – Must properly dilute before dermal application. Simply dilute the blended essential oil in your chosen carrier oils (about 8-9 drops in 100ml carrier oil). Then spread on hands and gently massage onto skin as needed.
– Do Not Ingest. For external use only. Keep Out of Reach of Children.
– Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
– Recommended to do a skin patch test before applying topically. Do not use on broken / very sensitive skin.
– If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
– Store below 30oC and in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.