Coconut derived medium chain triglycerides are easily absorbed and converted in the liver to ketones which help fuel the brain and body for mental and physical performance. Ketones allow the body to produce energy from good fats rather than from sugar and carbohydrates. Our MCTs are derived from organic coconut oil in the Philippines and come from sustainable farms. Free of palm oil.
Flavour free oil for everyday use. Can be taken straight, added to hot drinks, smoothies, warm food and salad dressings.
It is important to remember that MCT oil has a low smoke point, so it is not suitable for cooking. However, solid coconut oil, which is high in MCTs, can be used in cooking and may be used to replace olive oil or other cooking oils.
Serving suggestion: Start with 1 teaspoon per day. After one week slowly increase dosage by 1 teaspoon per day. Do not exceed maximum of 2 tablespoons per dosage.
- 100% Medium Chain Triglycerides from Coconut Oil Caprylic acid (C8) 60% and capric acid (C10) 40%
- Suitable for vegans, GM free, gluten free, soy free.
- Does not contain any flavours, colours, sweeteners or fillers
- Uses solvent-free fractionation to extract the MCTs. No chemical or solvents are used.
- Inappropriate serving size can cause stomach upset. Please follow serving suggestion.