Sweet Orange and Lemon essential oils delight you, while dissolving your worries. Enriched with Peppermint and Rosemary essential oils, this blend not only eases stress and helps you feel relaxed; it also helps to keep you focused, and improves concentration.
100% Certified Organic
Blend of Essential Oils (all organic):
• Peppermint – Boosts your mood, focus and energy levels; Relives fatigue and flu symptoms; Stimulates the respiratory system so you breathe better and easier.
• Lemon – Refreshing & uplifting; Enhances concentration and has a calming effect on anxiety. Detoxifying and purifying for both body and mind.
• Orange Sweet – Zesty & citrusy aroma brings happiness, positivity, courage and bright energy while also calming. It is helpful for anxiety, insomnia and tension. It is also detoxing and promotes lymph flow.
• Rosemary – Stimulates mental activity to keep you focused and clear minded, while enhancing your memory.
• Basil – Invigorating to both body and spirit, it helps refresh the mind and restore mental alertness. Improves digestion and promotes clear breathing.
Base oils/ Carrier oils (all organic) : Sunflower seed oil and Jojoba oil.
Calming, Relaxing, Soothing to the mind, body and soul.
Certified organic & natural
No synthetic fragrances
No mineral oils
No artificial colours
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Mentha Piperta (Peppermint) Oil**, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil**, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil**, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil**, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil**, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil**.
**100% Certified Organic
How to Use: Apply onto temples or forehead area to feel energetic and stress-free. Follow with a gentle massage using your fingertips to maximize the benefits. You can also roll it onto your wrists and neck and sniff throughout the day to gain a moment of calming serenity, while benefitting from the rejuvenating energetic properties of these beautiful oils.
WARNING: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Do not use on irritated or damaged skin. Discontinue use if irritation or rash appear. If irritation or rash persists, consult a doctor. To ensure skin compatibility, test product on a small patch of skin prior to use.