The Gluten Free Food Co Mexican Protein Patty Mix. High protein, high fibre Mexican flavour in a flash! Just add water and create delicious burgers, patties or balls. With cumin, coriander, bell pepper and a hint of chilli, this mix is the answer to all your Mexican culinary creations!
Vegan. Organic. Gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free.
Note: Contains lupin which is a legume related to the family of peanuts and soy.
Ingredients: Australian lupin flakes, Australian hemp flour, dehydrated vegetables (red capsicum, onion, garlic, coriander), organic buckwheat flour, organic coconut flour, pea protein, organic golden flaxseed flour, hulled Australian hemp seeds, baking powder, organic psyllium, spices (cumin, paprika, red chilli, white pepper) salt, nutritional yeast.
Mexican Protein Patties Recipe:
- Place contents into a medium sized bowl.
- Add 300mls water.
- Stir to combine then set aside for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Shape into small patties.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan and add patties.
- Reduce heat, cover and cook for 5 minutes, then flip and cook other side for 5 minutes.
- Patties are now ready to eat or chill & reheat!