Traditional lung support
Herbs of Gold Lung Detox is a great-tasting berry-flavoured liquid herbal formula with antioxidant herbs Grape seed and Thyme, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support lung health.
- Lung Antiox contains Grape seed, high in procyanidins, or oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), and Thyme, which are antioxidant herbs to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Lung Antiox contains herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to decrease excess mucous and chest phlegm.
- White horehound is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an expectorant to clear respiratory tract mucous and relieve cough.
- Albizia is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve symptoms of hayfever, mild allergies and allergic rhinitis.
- Albizia is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory to relieve inflammation and reduce symptoms of sinusitis.
- Lung Antiox is available in a delicious berry flavour and is naturally sweetened with stevia.
Directions: Shake well before use.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 5mL, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take in water or juice.
Each 5mL contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed||9.47g|
|stand. to contain procyanidins 75mg|
|Albizia lebbeck (Albizia) stem bark||1.5g|
|Marrubium vulgare (White horehound) herb top||1.5g|
|Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) leaf||500mg|
|Hedera helix (Ivy) leaf||150mg|
|Contains potassium sorbate.|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or sweeteners|
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.