Plantasy Foods Plant-Based Pea Protein – a great meat alternative and soy free.
Gluten free and vegan, this plant-based protein is made from peas and makes a good mince alternative.
Easy to make and can be used in dishes like bolognese, burritos, pizza, ground mince, nachos, san choy bau etc.
- Plant Based Pea Protein
- Gluten Free and Soy Free
- Easy To Make – Just Add Water
Ingredients: Texturized Pea Protein (100%)
- Place 1 cup Plant-based Protein in a bowl.
- Cover with 1 cup boiling water
- Stir, cover, and leave to absorb for 10 minutes.
- It will double in size. Now it’s ready to use in your recipe.
Makes 2-4 serves
Plantasy Foods was founded by Monica, a woman who has suffered with a gluten intolerance all her life. Monica loves food but doesn’t love Coeliac Disease so she created Plantasy Foods so you can enjoy delicious food without compromising on health or values. All of Plantasy Foods’ products are natural and vegan. We highly recommend the Mac n Cheez too!
The paper can be recycled and the bag can be recycled via Redcycle at your local supermarket.
Made in Australia