The Large Swag is perfect to store a large variety of fruit, veggies and leafy greens of any size. The Swag not only saves you money – it saves time. Less rummaging through your fridge and less trips to the shops!
Cotton bags, although it seems counter intuitive, used to store fruit and veggies in in the fridge are fantastic at keeping them fresh for a long period of time. I was amazed at how long the fruit and veg stayed crisp and vital in cotton bags, and becalms they are being stored in a natural material they are not infusing plastic gases into their skins.
It is a little bit more effort making sure to take out any items that are getting soft so they don’t rot the other veggies, and washing the bag in the machine every 2 – 3 weeks, but its well worth the effort as your saving the environment from plastic, improving your health by storing your fruit and veg in a natural material and less trips to the shops because your produce stays fresh for longer.
I love the large Swag because you can store larger items and instead of going through multiple bags to find what your looking for you can put a lot of veggies in one place, saving time.
- Machine-Washable (cold water)
- Made from several unique layers of 100% unbleached, unseeded cotton
- 100% compostable (excluding care label)
- Ethical and fair-trade (SEDEX)
- “How To” Information booklet included
How To Use:
- Machine wash before use.
- Dampen Swags under the tap & wring out excess water.
- Pack fruit, veggies & leafy greens into your Swags
- Place in the crisper of the fridge.
- BOOM! Enjoy 2 weeks or more of freshness (on average).
- Every two or three weeks, turn inside out, and cold machine wash preferably with a non-toxic washing powder. Dry in full sun if possible. And repeat!
Width: 42cm x Height: 52cm (with flap open) or 38cm with flap closed.